Help & FAQs
A few bits and bobs to help you online
Help & FAQs
We aim to make your website journey as easy as possible so here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to help you on your way.
Here are some handy links to get you going!
How do I sign up?
- Click “Sign up” button on the homepage or the “My account” (little person icon) in the top right hand corner
- Select how you would like to sign up, either with an email address or using your social media account
- We will send you an email to verify that it’s really you. Just click the link on the email to verify your account
All your details, purchases and access to watching online events will be in your “My Account” page.
How do I log in?
- Look for the “My account” / person icon in the top right hand corner of our website)
- Select “Log in” – enter your email and password then “Log in”
- You will then see the “My account” page
Your account contains your details and password – (which you can change), your Upcoming events, Purchase history, subscriptions and memberships.
All in one place. No emails or links to find, just go to “My account”
How do I book a ticket?
- Log into your account as described above
- Visit our “What’s On” page to see all upcoming events
- Click on the event you’d like to book, and then add click “Add to basket”
- When you’ve added all the events you’d like to book into your basket, click on the basket icon in the top right corner of your screen
- Click “Checkout”, and then enter your personal details if they’re not already completed
- Click “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions *”, and then choose to pay using either PayPal or Debit/ Credit Card
- Enter your details and click “Buy Now”
That’s it – the events will be added to your account
How do I buy a physical event ticket?
- Select the event which you’d like to book
- Specify the number of tickets that you’d like to purchase
- Go to your basket and checkout
- You’ll receive a confirmation email, with the subject ‘Your Cambridge Literary Festival order has been received!’
- Bring either a digital or paper copy of this confirmation to the event
- Lost or deleted your email? Just drop us an email at email@example.com from the same email address as you booked your tickets, and we can send you another one!
How do I watch events online?
- “Log in” (look for the person icon in the top right hand corner of our website)
- Go to “My account” – click the little person icon (log in if you aren’t already!)
- Scroll to “My Upcoming Events” – all your purchased events will be there
- Click on the yellow “Watch” button!
The event will start automatically within a few moments of the start time. If not then just refresh the page.
We love talking so please get in touch if you have a question, need help planning your visit or want to get involved.
Whilst we are a Tiny Team, making sure you have the most wonderful experience is at the very heart of what we do.