This accessibility statement applies to www.cambridgeliteraryfestival.com.
This website is run by Cambridge Literary Festival. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- we’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand
- we’ve captioned our pre-recorded events with subtitles
- we’ve included some image descriptions
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- live video streams do not have captions
- not all our images are accompanied by descriptions
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille just get in touch.
We’ll do whatever we can to help and promise to get back to you in 7 working days.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, just contact us.