Keeping you safe as we transition back to in-person events.
How you can help us stay safe
- Please do not attend an in-person event if you or anyone in your household have COVID-19 or are showing symptoms.
- Please wear a face covering while inside at any of our venues.
- Please remain as socially distanced as possible while in communal spaces.
- Please use the NHS COVID-19 app QR codes on display at our venues to check into the building for contact tracing.
What we're doing to keep you safe
- We’re spacing out audience seating to ensure everyone can be socially distanced. This may mean that groups will be split.
- One-way systems may be in place in our venues. Please follow these as directed by our stewards.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for your use around our venues.
- Doors may be pinned open to minimise touchpoints and maximise airflow.
- A bar is currently not open at our events.
Our venue guidelines
Got a question?
We’re really excited to be returning to in-person events, but understand that you may have questions.
If you’ve got any questions about coming to one of our events, please get in touch.